702 N 1st St.
Ready to jump in and enjoy is this Very Clean 1970 Ford Torino GT Convertible that has been recently restored inside and out. It has been restored in its gold exterior paint with strobe stripe new wheel well trim and is riding on a new set of American Racing Torque thrust Rims with New BFG RWL tires. This car looks amazing with just the right muscle car look! Its saddle bench seat interior was also restored and looks great with a brand new dash pad seat covers carpet and black convertible top. It comes equipped with power steering digital am fm radio power top and is powered by its 351 Cleveland and automatic transmission. This Torino drives just as nice as it looks and handles the road great! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door