GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1983 Buick Electra for sale. The Electra is powered by a 5.0L V8 which sends power to the rear wheels through a smooth-shifting 4-speed automatic transmission. Both the transmission and engine are in great working condition. On the first try, the engine starts right up and while driving the transmission goes through all the gears with ease.
The example offered here is part of a limited production run that was honoring the USA Olympic Ski Team. These cars featured a special blue paint and various badging throughout the car. Other features include chrome trim all over the exterior that creates a classy appearance.
On the inside one will find some of the plushest seats to be found in a car. When sitting down you are surrounded by elegant chrome and wood trim and accent pieces and kept comfortable by many convenience features. There is power steering, power brakes, power windows, and power front seats. Also included in the car is air conditioning.
Driving this Buick is like floating on a cloud with the soft suspension that absorbs every bump. Though the suspension is soft and comfortable, it doesn't make the car sloppy and hard to drive. Now is your chance to own a unique special edition, Buick Electra. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door