This is a 1939 Ford Deluxe/Carson Top! Candy Purple body stripe, tinted glass, heidts front 4 wheel disc brakes, AC/Heat, power steering, 9/rear end leather bucket seats, 2 story trunk, maq halibrant (15",17") VDO gauges, 700 Elderbrack carb, 224 350 Chevy chrome engine accessories comp headers. This is a show winner!! Contact for more details! Asking $42,500 or best offer!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door