Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This is a two owner car that was purchased new in Santa Monica Ca and then has been in Palm Springs since early 2000s. This Cougar XR7 features the original paint, chrome and flawless interior with chamois color interior and chamois landau padded vinyl top. The seat, steering wheel, and pedals show almost no wear and confirm the very low mileage odometer reading. The XR7 is fully equipped with options including power everything, cold air conditioning, and luxurious comfortable interior. All systems operate, the tires are 4 months old. The Mercury Cougar comes with a clean California title, smog certification and owner's manual and product brochures. Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We are always looking to consign and buy classic cars, muscle cars, and European sports cars.
Our consignment program is simple: no cost to you if it doesn't sell and we sell 93% of all cars consigned with us.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door