1928 Ford Model A Roadster Pickup restored by owner, frame up. Fun to drive, great brakes - upgraded to cast iron drums with arc'd shoes . No known mechanical issues. True mileage is unknown Colorado title 6 v alternator turn signals and third stop light at front of truck bed fog lamps high quality heavy Marin cloth top and glass rear window, new side curtains to match. new seat and side panel upholstery. oak truck bed side railing and posts [used wood from water bed frame, great appearance] wind wings and driver side attached mirror moto-meter dual spare side mounts with covers cab manifold heater upgraded multi blade water pump with thermostat in upper hose. 1928 CO license plate
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door