East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#143 1966 Ford Mustang
Painted a beautiful Red B/C-C/C this car is slick and straight. Front and rear bumpers are new as is the grill. Drivers side mirror, door handles, taillights, gas cap all new. All the glass is like new, rubber and door felt like new. American Racing rims with Gray centers and polished edges new. BF Goodrich radial T/A white letter tires are new. An eye catcher!
New black interior on bucket seats, rear seat, door panels, arm rest, dash pad, gauge cluster, steering wheel is woodgrain, carpet, seat belts, shifter, window cranks, door handles, aftermarket radio AM/FM/Cassette, sill plates, package tray, head liner, sun visors, door rubber, door strikes are all new. Black rubber and floor mats are all new as well. This car is like new inside.
Powered by a 289 engine with Automatic transmission, stock 2-barrel intake and carb. Power steering, stock exhaust manifolds, new master cylinder, new radiator, New flex fan with shroud, new belts, new hoses, new power front disc brakes and drum in rear. New dual exhaust. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door