Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.Just Reduced
This 2000 Corvette Hardtop is equipped with 2 tops and is finished in Millennium Yellow with a striking Black interior. Part of a private Southern California Corvette collection, this owner is ready to part with a few of his favorites. Power is supplied by a 5.7 Ltr 350/345Hp and is backed by a 4 speed automatic transmission. Dual removable panels (standard body color and blue tint clear panel), chrome rims, and ABS. Inside find dual climate control, AC and heat, power steering, power windows, power locks, floor mats, and Delco stereo with Bose speakers for just the right surround sound. Offered at $16,500 OBO, these are priced to sell quick.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1934 Ford 2 Door Sedan Tudor 572 Big Block LOADED
1933 Ford Roadster Boyd Coddington Build All Steel
1957 Corvette "Holy Grail" C1 Fuelie NCRS/Duntov
1934 Ford All Steel Street Beast Blown 392 HEMI
1950 Chevy Trick Truck Award Winning Custom
1933 Ford Roadster Show Car Spectacular
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door