Classic Auto Mall
6180 Morgantown Road
1930 Mack AB Dump Truck
As opposed to the AC, this AB model is rated at 5 tons, and shows a dump truck configuration.
Consigner states that this truck is all original sheet metal and the truck is complete. A C-type cab is seen, and pocket doors allow access to the cab. Unusual for C-cabs, this truck has a windshield. Good black paint for the front, and red for the dump tray along with the original solid brass bulldog on the radiator cap.
A front mounted cast iron, brass covered radiator fronts a 4-cylinder gas engine, that currently does not run. This is attached to a chain drive, which was common for this era of heavy-duty truck. The AB truck was known for its longevity of service, and many were used until they just wore out.
This truck was actually in a truck museum, until it was disbanded, and the consigner purchased it from the museum.
Classic Auto Mall is a 336,000-square foot classic and special interest automobile showroom, featuring over 150 vehicles for sale with showroom space for up to 1,000 vehicles. A 450 barn find collection is currently also on display.
This vehicle is in our showroom in Morgantown, Pennsylvania, conveniently located just 1-hour west of Philadelphia on the I-76 Pennsylvania Turnpike. The website is www.classicautomall.com and our phone number is (888) 227-0914. Please contact us anytime for more information or to come see the vehicle in person.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door