Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Special Find: 1959 AC Ace Bristol with Matching Numbers High-Performance 100 D2 Engine and Out of 50 Year OwnershipThis exciting 1959 AC Ace Bristol is a matching numbers example equipped with the preferred and extremely desirable high-performance 100 D2 engine. Black with black interior and just out of 50-year ownership. The previous owner purchased the car in 1969 and since then has always loved and pampered it. This very special car is being offered publicly for the first time in five decades. It wears a 20-year-old respray that has held up well and still shows beautifully as does the black leather interior. The car has been parked in storage for the last 10 years and will need servicing to be roadworthy. It's absolutely rust free and has a super straight body. Always cared for and cherished throughout its life, this spectacular AC Bristol is not to be missed by any collector or enthusiast. Equipped with Preferred Bristol High-Performance 100 D2 EngineMatching Number ExampleOut of 50 Year OwnershipOne of Only 465 AC-Ace Bristols ProducedThe Elegant Older Brother of the Shelby CobraOffered Publicly for First Time in Five Decades $289,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door