Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Rare 1961 Bentley Continental S2 Park Ward Drophead Coupe: One of only 125 Produced This 1961 Bentley S2 Continental Park Ward Drophead Coupe is an excellent original example. Regal red with tan leather interior. RHD. Chassis BC27BY is a three owner car that's just out of an estate after 45 year ownership. One of only 125 total S2 Continentals produced and one of just 35 in 1961. Aluminum open-bodied coachwork by Park Ward. Rolls Royce period brand upgrade kit. The previous owner was a Rolls Royce enthusiast and in the mid 1970s elected to upgrade from Bentley to Rolls emblems including: grille, wheel covers and rear bumper. The original beautiful Bentley drophead coupe grille is included with the sale. The older repaint is showing its age at this point and will need attention. The car is mechanically sound and runs and drives well but was off the road for several years and would benefit from safety inspection for road worthiness. Power top, front windows, and steering. Offered with its original tool kit, jack with handle, lug extension, air pump, spare wheel and manuals. Accompanied by paper file and photo history from 1975 onward as well. An excellent original example that's ready for minor cosmetics and servicing. A wonderful and rare opportunity to own an incredibly collectible and desirable Bentley Continental S2 Park Ward Drophead. One of 125 total S2 Continentals produced and one of just 35 in 1961 Out of 45 year ownershipPaper file & photo history going back to 1975 Original Bentley grille is included with the sale Offered with books and toolsAluminum open-bodied Park Ward coachwork Excellent original examplePrice: $129,500 Firm
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door