790 Alabama Ave
Bremen , GA
Here is a very RARE 1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon that was a complete nut and bolt restoration done in 2010. Very beautiful car that was appraised for $80,000. I have the appraisal and alot of receipts from the build. I also have pics of the build. There was no expense spared on this car and it shows. The engine is a 1977 model 440 Big Block that was completely rebuilt. The transmission is a 727 automatic that was also completely rebuilt. A 1985 Chevy Monte Carlo was used for the front sub frame. The rear end is a 1986 Chevy Caprice with 2:73 gears. The drive shaft is a Chevy with the front from a Dodge to fit the 727 Trans. The brake booster and master cylinder is from a Chevy Monte Carlo. The body and paint are near perfect still after 8 years. The color combo is a very nice combo. The interior was done super nice as well. The front seats are from a 1994 Ford Thunderbird. It has a tilt GM column. It has a EZ Wire fuse block. The car has power steering, power disc brakes and Vintage AC that blows cold. The wood in the back behind the back seat is breath taking. This is a car that runs and drives great. Try to find another one of these. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics on or website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 Ford Convertible Beautiful Car P/S P/D/B
1971 Chevy C-10 Stepside Built 350 V8 Nice Truck
1979 GMC Caballero 454 Big Block Engine Runs Great
1970 Chevy Impala 1 Owner Car Factory 400 V8 LOOK
1966 Ford F-100 SWB New 302 V8 New Trans LOOK
1964 Olds Jetstar 88 Original 394 V8 Factory P/S
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door