790 Alabama Ave
Here is a very RARE 1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon that was a complete nut and bolt restoration done in 2010. Very beautiful car that was appraised for $80,000. I have the appraisal and alot of receipts from the build. I also have pics of the build. There was no expense spared on this car and it shows. The engine is a 1977 model 440 Big Block that was completely rebuilt. The transmission is a 727 automatic that was also completely rebuilt. A 1985 Chevy Monte Carlo was used for the front sub frame. The rear end is a 1986 Chevy Caprice with 2:73 gears. The drive shaft is a Chevy with the front from a Dodge to fit the 727 Trans. The brake booster and master cylinder is from a Chevy Monte Carlo. The body and paint are near perfect still after 8 years. The color combo is a very nice combo. The interior was done super nice as well. The front seats are from a 1994 Ford Thunderbird. It has a tilt GM column. It has a EZ Wire fuse block. The car has power steering, power disc brakes and Vintage AC that blows cold. The wood in the back behind the back seat is breath taking. This is a car that runs and drives great. Try to find another one of these. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics on or website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1993 Chevy Suburban 1 Owner Georgia SUV 5.7 Liter
1934 Dodge Deluxe Sedan 350 FI V8 P/S P/B A/C LOOK
1941 Chevy Club Coupe ALL ORIGINAL Runs Great LOOK
1992 Chevy Z71 Stepside 4X4 Short Bed Runs Good
1997 Chevy Silverado Z71 4X4 Truck Is Very Nice
1940 Ford Deluxe 4 Door Sedan Built 350 V8 A/C
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door