1968 Chevrolet Camaro 327 210hp two-speed Powerglide. Drives like new, I was told by the previous owner that the original miles on the odometer are correct at 39k. I do have the letter from the original owner stating they were original miles. Interior has been redone and the car was repainted in 2010 from the original gold to English racing green, power steering was added in 2010 as well. It does have two small blisters under the paint where they patched rust when they repainted. I have the original rims, steering gear box, and steering wheel. I also have a power disk brake brand new in the box I purchased for it. I have driven this car all over to car shows and would not hesitate to drive it anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door