Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
Very desirable/rare/attractive 3-tone Ivory White colors. Only 99K miles, only average 2152 miles/yr. Misc receipts to document miles and great history, only 2 owners. Both owners always garaged her, maintained her and pampered her. Excellent original rust-free surviver with excellent original finish. Original white interior is gorgeous and shows excellent. Body is straight and dent and scratch free. Both front and rear bumpers in great shiny condition. All other chrome and stainless excellent. 6-way power seats on both sides, even right side recliner. Headliner, arm rests and carpet excellent. Tilt wheel, power windows all work. All wood trim excellent. Desirable 50/50 front seats with 2 comfy arm rests. Factory fun AM/FM 8-track with tapes. Nice matching radials. Iconic famous stock 460/4 runs/pulls great and peppy. Full tinted glass. Great shifting 3-speed auto, PS, power disc brakes and dual master cyls for more safety. Trunk is also detailed and no rust with original spare/jacks and even jack instructions still on trunk lid. Cold A/C. Last year for no rear impact bumper for that cleaner look. Runs/drives/looks sweet. Take delivery right off our fast delivery truck and enjoy and show off now. Great value, great quality. "They are only original once." $10,950.
Bob 1-866-242-8076. ASK ABOUT FINANCING. WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-242-8076.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door