Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1954 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster. Finished in correct Polo White paint accented by a beautiful Sportsmans Red interior. It is powered by an original 235CI Blue Flame Inline 6cyl Engine with triple Carter side draft carburetors mated to a 2 speed Powerglide automatic transmission just the way it left the factory in 1954. Our Corvette is one of only 3,640 produced in 1954, the Corvettes second year of production. Best of all this car has only traveled 270 miles since the frame off restoration was completed. As documented by the title the original mileage is believed to be under 84,000 miles as well. This is a chance to own a true piece of automotive history, so please call soon while she is still around. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for typographical errors.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door