Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1963 Dodge Polara convertible. Only 85K actual and documented miles. Just out of serious collector's estate with death certificate. We were fortunate to acquire three of his beauties. All Southern Nebraska survivors. NE does not use salt and his classics all had low miles and always garaged, maintained and pampered. Bullet-proof 318/automatic, power steering and even working Factory Cold air conditioning. Brand new radials (drives great). Extra clean original interior. Clear working full gauges. Iconic push button AT. New front and rear bumper. All stainless and trim is in excellent condition. No rust top or bottom. No rust trunk, even original mat, original spare tire and original jack. Very cool factory original hubcaps. Recent excellent base coat/clear coat in correct original Ivory White color. Recent new working top and like-new red boot and clear back window. All numbers match. Desirable optional factory seat belts. Not seen 63 Mopar, very low convertible production. Detailed motor and trunk. Also desirable midsize Mopar. Have the only one at any classic car show or even a Mopar meet. Everyone has a 63 Chev or 63 Ford. Enjoy and show off and cruise right off our fast, safe and cheap delivery truck. Turn-key and ready for fun. $19,950.
Will Trade UP or DOWN.
ASK ABOUT FINANCING. WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-242-8076
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door