1928 Ford Model A Sports Coupe All Steel Car, A/C, P/W, has new Ford 302 V8 Crate engine, mileage 25800, Ford auto overdrive trans, Chevy S-10 rear end, front disc brakes, car was built with new fenders, grille, hood, trunk lid, running boards and panels. 4V Edelbrock card and intake manifold, hooker headers, dual smitty muffles. Ford Grabber blue paint, white top, has under blue neon lighting under car, Crager chrome wheels, B.F. Goodrich tires 14' front, 15' rear, blue and white interior, bench seat, matching fiberglass trailer with 15' Crager wheels and B.F Goodrich tires, Trailer also has neon lighting under it.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door