Chevrolet Alternator Bracket
This bracket is excellent. It has been powdercoated a semi-flat black. It is old and thus may have imperfections, marks, scars, etc...It has not been used since being powdercoated. I am not positive it is an alternator bracket, that is my recollection. It has been stored for many years. I believe it was removed from an early to mid 60's GM small block. I do not know if other brackets need to be used with it. I do not have a list of applications, please do your own research. I will ship free to the lower 48.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
CHRYSLER Coffee Mugs
SPX KENT-MOORE CH-48358 FRONT CONTROL ARM REPLACER
GM Thermostat Housing 336773
GM A.I.R. Smog Pump Pulley
SPX KENT-MOORE J-44388 GETRAG F23 SHIM SELECTOR
E3 Spark Plugs E3.42 - 2 Plugs Included
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door