NOS Delco Sunvisor battery service reminder thermometer - Shows a man carrying a thermometer - says "100% fresh DELCO with a Delco DC-12 battery. Replace with a Delco Dry Charge Battery for 100% FRESH POWER You get all the power you pay for". Has a place on the bottom to check off battery condition. MADE IN U.S.A.
This Cardboard/Glass thermometer mounts on your sunvisor. It can be folded to fit any size sunvisor. This was a GM Dealer item only from about 1959 to 1967.
Used on all GM CARS from 1959 to 1967! Pontiac, Bonneville, Grand Prix, GTO, Lemans, Buick, Skylark, GS, Riviera, Olds, 442, Cadillac, Chevy, Corvette, Chevelle, Camaro, and MORE! -- $35.00.
----- Call 440 382-8161 -----
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1968 Pontiac GTO Ashtray Light
1964 - 1965 Pontiac GTO Gas Pedal
1968 Pontiac GTO Rally Clock
1968 Pontiac GTO Ignition Switch
1968 Pontiac GTO Parts
1966-1967 Pontiac GTO Right Headlight Bezel
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door