Cadillac Engine Bracket. I believe this is the rear smog air pump bracket from a 70's era 472 or 500 c.i. Cadillac engine. It is powdercoated gloss black. It has minor imperfections as this was a used bracket before being painted. If you look at the pictures you will see two slight indentations from where bolts have made marks from when this bracket was secured. Has not been used since being powdercoated. Gloss black tends to show imperfections so may have scuffs and other imperfections from being stored for several years. Please do your own research on applications. NOTE: Other brackets may be needed to work with this bracket and it may not even be for the smog pump. I will ship free to the lower 48.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
NAPA Fuel Filters 730-9566 A Long
SPX KENT-MOORE CH-48358 FRONT CONTROL ARM REPLACER
E3 Spark Plugs E3.42 - 2 Plugs Included
GM Bellhousing 6263756
Goodyear Tire Coffee Mug
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door