Purchased new many years ago. Box shows some wear. Part on box is #12155, which according to Melling, I called them, has been replaced by part #55-S1.
Stock, Press fit, Tube Diameter (in): 0.625 in. GM Chevrolet V6, V8. This part is new and has been stored in my garage for years. Please do your own research to make sure this part fits your application. Box says MADE IN USA. FREE shipping to lower 48.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
Monroe shock mount kits P01000 - 4 Kits
NAPA Fuel Filters 730-9566 A Long
Perfect Circle 269-2124 ES323L Tie Rod Ends
E3 Spark Plugs E3.42 - 2 Plugs Included
Goodyear Tire Coffee Mug
CHRYSLER Coffee Mugs
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door