2004 Pro street lowrider 100 cubic ' ultima 6 speed trans Belt drive Open primary Only 940 miles. Documented. Year 2004.. 18 month build 250 rear tire 21' front tire Rims brake calipers All match. Paint Candy flake purple.blue All murals are air brushed. Has painted for chip foose and boyd cunnington Paint finished with 16 coats of clear. Builder kyle kirkman Bike was shown 2 times. Best of show winner @ Easy rider show.and 1st place Grand National roadster show.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door