AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2608 2004 Ford Mustang Mach I
This is certainly one of the nicest one-owner, original 2004 Mach 1 Mustangs around and the owner states that the mileage on this 40th Anniversary Mach 1 (just over 14K) is original. The factory Screaming Yellow finish (1 of 768) has been perfectly maintained and is accented by distinctive black stripes, window louvers and rear spoiler. Magnum 500 polished alloys mount Goodyear Eagle 245/45ZRx17" radials. The black leather interior with classic Mustang accents is in excellent condition. This 'Boss Hoss' has all convenience features including: air conditioning, power seats, power locks/trunk, keyless entry, power tinted-windows, tilt wheel and cruise control. Tunes are provided courtesy of a premium factory AM/FM/CD changer (6-disc) stereo system. Open the hood to find a wall-to-wall 4.6-liter, four-valves/cylinder, DOHC Ford V-8. Output is 305 horsepower at 5800 rpm and 320 lb/ft of torque at 4200 at rpm. The hood even has the fully functional 'Shaker Hood', aka '60's muscle cars. Power is delivered through a five-speed manual gearbox (TR-3650) to a factory differential. The owner has fitted the Mach I with a Hurst Comp shifter, but has all of the original components. There are also Torque Thrust II mufflers under the Mustang, and once again, the original mufflers are included in the sale. The chassis is equipped with power steering and 4-wheel ABS power vented Brembo disc brakes. Front suspension is MacPherson strut with stabilizer bar. The rear suspension is a live axle w/coil springs. Mach 1 Mustang's are also equipped with a Vibration Axle Damper and rear stabilizer bar. This original, well-preserved Mustang Mach 1 will certainly relocate to a new garage very soon - hopefully yours. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door