PRICE REDUCED FROM $25,900
2005 H2 HUMMER LUXURY
*6.0L Vortec V8
*First year in 2005 black leather interior black
*Excalibur Alarm and remote start from up to 1/2 mile
*HID headlights, fog lights upgrades
*Interiorlights LED upgrades
*Power windows, locks, seats, mirror
*Factory Chrome 17" wheels
*New chrome tube steps
*Rear seat DVD's
It spent most of it's time in Texas, coming to Michigan only for a couple years. Garage kept and it shows. Extremely clean and well taken care of. 108,000 miles and runs perfect, air blows cold, was undecorated when it came from Texas, all plastics in almost perfect shape, no door dings,very straight body, never smoked in, brand new battery, limo tint and heat deflecting tint, brand new heater controls and steering wheel buttons (original ones worked but paint was wearing off). Everything is intact and working as it should.Owner maintained this vehicle very well and was very tedious maintaining its appearance.
Showdown Motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door