Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this absolutely stunning 2013 Cadillac CTS-V with less than 19k miles and a rare find like this won't last long..!! Equipped with the Lingenfelter Supercharger Upgrade this CTS-V will not disappoint. LOADED with options including Dual climate control, Navigation, Leater & Suede Recaro power seats, Sunroof, Suede steering wheel, Bose sound, 2 Keys, Garage kept, Clean Car Fax, AND MORE..! A car like this won't last long so don't hesitate to call with any questions or offers..!! 602-513-3298
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door