PRICE REDUCED!!! ONE OF THE NICEST, LOW MILEAGE, OPTIONED CAMARO'S YOU WILL FIND ONLINE!
-2,507 Original Miles
-RS package $1,300
-L99 6.2L V8 w/SFI 426hp 420lb torque
-6 speed automatic w/tap shift and remove vehicle start $1,185
-Heads up display
-20x 8" front aluminum wheels and 20x9" rear $479
-Brembo performance 4 wheel disc brakes
*Upgraded SS brake covers w/ logo
-Dual exhaust with polished stainless steel tips
*Inferno orange metallic exterior $335
*Black stripe package $470
*XM radio w/ bluetooth
*Leather wrapped steering wheel w/ cruise & redundant audio controls
*Leather wrapped shift knob
*Black interior w/ inferno orange seats $500 upgrade
Autogrpaphed under the hood and on glove box by Jack Rousch w/ photo.
Additional upgrades, engine cover upgrades, Documented to the max with receipts for every oil change, part receipts for louvers, door handle accents, quarter window scoops, running and reverse lights chrome bezels, gauge accents, rearview mirror accents, gas door accents. Hideaway headlight covers, added GM engine brace painted to match, chrome fog lights, chrome interior inserts, all original parts go with car.
Too much to list!
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door