Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
2000 Mercedes SLK230 Kompressor 2DR Hardtop Roadster. Finished in Jet Black paint accented by a clean Black and Gray 2 tone leather interior. It is powered by a 2.3L supercharged inline 4 cylinder engine mated to a smooth shifting 5 speed manual transmission. The manual transmission is extremely rare on these cars and very sought after. In true Mercedes-Benz fashion this SLK is well equipped and features ice cold factory air conditioning, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, power retractible varioroof hardtop, 1 piece black housing projector headlights, and 17in AMG wheels wrapped in Cooper radial tires. Best of all the car was freshly serviced and all of the hydraulic system for the top has been replaced so it is ready for its new owner. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for typographical errors.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door