Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
2001 Ferrari 456 GTA with 25k miles This 2001 Ferrari 456GTA is an gorgeous example with only 25k miles from new. Grigio titanium over blue scurro leather interior. This automatic 456 runs and drives excellent and comes accompanied by a clean carfax report. Straight, clean, and honest throughout. The 456 GT features a front engine 5.5L V12 and is a car that will likely rise in value among Ferraris of the era. The 456 satisfied the demand for a sporty luxury grand touring car which had been missing from Ferrari's lineup since the 412 ceased production in 1989. The car is not only luxurious and practical, but a genuine sports car. An obvious choice for any collector, investor, or driver and offered at an absolute bargain price. Price: $56,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door