American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
2002 CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28 CONVERTIBLE This fourth-generation 2002 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 with 72967 original miles was built with an extensive list of options. Only 91 2002 Z28s were built in this color. LS1-346ci 5.7L 305hp M30-4L60 Auto trans, 4 speed, OD AG1-6 way power seat, driver PW7-16 chrome wheels AK5- Air bags QLC-P245/50Z R16 AR9-Bucket seats T82-Auto on/off headlights AU0-Keyless entry T96-Fog lights AU3-Power door locks UA6-Theft deterrent system A31-Power windows 71Q-Red orange paint B84-Body side moldings UK3-Steering wheel w/radio control C60-A/C UNO-Delco 200w stereo w/CD DG7-Electric remote mirrors U15-Remote 12 disc changer FE2-Suspension, ride handling Z28-Performance package GU5-Performance rear axle 192-Black leather G80-Positraction, limited slip NW9-Traction control J65-Front/rear disc brakes K343-Speed control UB3-Instrument cluster (150mph) w/tachometer Clean Carfax GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door