Hanksters Hot Rods
2907 Rt 119 Hwy S.
Homer City, PA
Homer City, PA
CLICK DIRECTLY ABOVE FOR MORE PHOTOS AND A VIDEO OF THIS VEHICLE !!THIS VEHICLE IS LOCATED IN OUR PA. SHOWROOM, FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY !!Cruise Control. Power Brakes. Power Door Locks. Power Mirrors. Power Steering. Power Windows. Rear Defroster. Rear Spoiler. Tinted Windows. 150mph Speedometer. 17 Inch Wheels. 3.23 Gear Ratio. 3rd Brake Light. 4-Wheel Disc Brakes. 700R4 Automatic Overdrive Transmission. Aluminum Factory Wheels. Automatic Floor Shifter. Black Carpeting. Black Dash. Black Door Panels. Black Headliner. Body Colored Side Moldings. Center Console. Correct Color. Drilled and Slotted Front Rotors. Driver and Passenger Side Mirrors. Dual Exhaust. Dual Snorkel Factory Ram Air Hood. Ebony Black Leather Interior. Electric Cooling Fan. Electric Fuel Pump. Factory Air Conditioning. Factory Ground Effects. Factory Pontiac Monsoon AM/FM/CD Stereo System. Factory Tachometer. Flip Up Headlights. Front Bucket Seats. Front Tires: 275/40/17. Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel. Navy Blue Metallic Exterior. Numbers Matching 5.7L LS1 Engine. POSI Rear End. Power front seats. Rear Bucket Seats. Rear Disc Brakes. Rear Tires: 275/40/17. Single Inlet Dual Outlet Muffler. Steering Wheel Mounted. Stereo Controls. Stock Coil. Stock Distributor. Stock Ignition. Stock Intake. Stock Radiator. T-Tops. Tilt Steering Wheel. WS6 Package. Fuel Injected. Front Disc Brakes. Visit Hanksters online at www.Hanksters.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 724-471-2975 to schedule your visit today. Note: FREE SHIPPING AND WARRANTY IS ONLY ON SELECT VEHICLES AT THE FULL RETAIL PRICE FREE SHIPPING IS ONLY IN THE CONTIGUOUS US ..
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door