Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information, and a video.. This vehicle is available to view by appointment only. Please call the office to make an appointment. You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner, lower mileage example of a 2020 Harley Davidson Fat Boy 30th Anniversary! This sweet, limited-edition motorcycle has just 463 actual miles! It was purchased new, barely ridden, and then the owner left it to his daughter when he passed away. It has always been garage kept, and was barely ridden. The 2020 Fat Boy 30th Anniversary was limited to a production run of 2,500. It is painted in Vivid Black and has subtle Bronze HD emblems on the tank, and matching head covers. Satin Black Lakester wheels look incredibly cool and really set this bike apart from the crowd. This is not your typical Harley with Black Onyx exhaust, gloss black engine covers, and no chrome in sight. Chrome won't get you home, but the big V-Twin engine will! The 114 cubic inch V-Twin engine is paired with a 6-speed manual transmission, making this a great cruiser. Larger front and rear tires give this motorcycle a mean look, and a stable ride. This is a fast motorcycle and is not for beginners. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com. For assistance, please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] If you are unable to come view the vehicle for yourself, we highly recommend you send in a third-party inspector on your behalf. We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door