Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK350 Roadster. This incredible Mercedes is finished in striking Black paint accecented nicely by a clean Black Leather interior. It is powered by a 3.5L 24 Valve DOHC V6 Engine rated at 302HP aand 229 FT LB of Torque mated to a 7 Speed Automatic Transmission with optional Paddle Shifters. Our SLK is an incredibly clean car that has lived right here in Florida its whole life and is has only 33,XXX miles showing on the odometer! In true Mercedes fashion our roadster is extremely well equipped and features air conditioning with automatic climate control, air scarf in seats, power steering, power brakes, power windows, power locks, power memory seats for driver and passanger, power mirrors, power tilt and telescopic steering column, 1 touch power retractable glass roof, premium Harmon Kardon AM FM CD MP3 Stereo, navigation, sport suspension, AMG Styling package with front spoiler and side skirts, 18in AMG wheels, tinted windows, and both carpet and rubber floor mats. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for typographical errors.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door