Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern California’s premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat with only 512 miles still has that fabulous new car smell we car nuts absolutely love. Red Pearl paint with Sepia optioned leather interior with form fitting bucket seats, A/C, and heated seats. Power is supplied by a 6.2L Supercharged V8 that turns out a whopping 707HP. Backed by a 6 speed manual transmission, you can feel the pedal to the metal. Most of the Hellcats came equipped with an 8 speed automatic transmission so this makes this Muscle Mopar way above the pack. OEM car cover included. Factory front spoiler, Brembo disc brakes front and Brembo brakes rear, with 20 inch black factory wheels, and a Richard Petty signature, finish off this ride just right. Offered at $79,500, OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1964 Plymouth Belvedere Super Stock 426 Max Wedge
1955 Chevy Sedan Delivery Rare 350 Small Block
1957 Chevy Big Window Short Bed Trick Truck LT1
1988 Chevy C20 Crew Cab, Big Block, AC, Tow
1979 Mazda RX7 Low Miles One Owner Showroom
1966 El Camino LS2 402 Small Block 740HP Stunning
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door