790 Alabama Ave
Here is the nicest and cleanest 1997 Ford F-150 Lariat that I have ever saw. It has the 4.6 Liter engine and only has 153,000 actual miles on it. The paint looks great. The grill is cracked on front of drivers side but only blemish on the truck. It has a very nice bed cover over the bed. It has a great stance and great look. It has a 3rd door extended cab. The interior in as close to perfect as you will see on a 24 year old truck. The seats are not torn or worn anywhere. The dash is not all cracked. Everything works like it should and it drives and rides great. It is a 2 owner truck that has always been it Alabama. The last owner had it over 21 years. According to CarFax it has never been involved in an accident. There is no rust anywhere. This is a very well taken care of truck and always kept in a garage. You can fly in and drive this truck home from anywhere. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] You can go to our website to see pics underneath the truck at bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1966 Ford F-100 SWB New 302 V8 New Trans LOOK
1934 Dodge Deluxe Sedan 350 FI V8 P/S P/B A/C LOOK
1964 Olds Jetstar 88 Original 394 V8 Factory P/S
1979 GMC Caballero 454 Big Block Engine Runs Great
1940 Ford Sedan GM 350 V8 Vintage A/C SHARP CAR
1971 Chevy C-10 Stepside Built 350 V8 Nice Truck
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door