Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
In the late 90's, Honda fans were spoiled by models that were above the competition. And with the new millennium, they brought on the exceptional S2000, like this 2001 we have here at Crown Concepts, Tucson, AZ! It perfected the modern roadster, distilling elements of a classic driver's car and then mixing them with Honda's race-bred 21st Century technology and bulletproof reliablity.
With just 30,000 miles on it, this well preserved car has it all, to include a rare find....a Hardtop option, which was developed by Honda's son and sold as an option. This combined with the electric powered soft top, makes it a convertible roadster that you'll want in your collection. For anyone looking for a proper, no-excuse sports car, this has all the ingredients! Rear-wheel drive, a naturally aspirated all-aluminum engine, a close-ratio six-speed manual transmission, sophisticated suspension, light overall weight of 2800 lbs.. And with its unique instrument panel, you have got it all, to include all the power accessories you would expect, and ice cold air conditioning.
If you are ready to take on the road, with 240 hp, great handling, special looks, and luxury styling, this S2000 is one of a kind, and with its overall excellent condition, all the extras, you will want to be first in line. Call us today at 1-520-900-7586 to set up your appointment or visit us on line at www.crownconceptsusa.com.....Now is the time to make this one YOURS!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door