Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1997 Chev Silverado extra-cab, regular box. Life-long AZ/OK beauty. Desirable 5.7 V8, AT overdrive. PS, power disc brakes, working Power windows, 6-way power seat, lumbar and recliner right side. Buckets with console rear seat. Interior excellent and showing pride of ownership. Only 146K so only approx 6951 miles/per year. No rust, always garaged, maintained and pampered. Excellent original sharp finish. Cold air, tilt, cruise, AM/FM CD player. Lowered just right, lowered 3". Expensive new wheels and radials. Just right sounding dual exhaust. Spray in bedliner. "Clean Machine" and drives/looks sweet. Enjoy and show off right off our fast delivery truck. $19,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427, WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door