Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Highly Collectible 1998 Mercedes-Benz Gelandewagen G320This 1998 Mercedes-Benz G320 is one of only 250 early W463s imported by Europa Imports of Santa Fe, New Mexico and is a one owner car. Dark blue metallic with black leather interior. Fully fitted with AC, Heated Seats front and rear, Electric Sunroof, Cruise Control, Power Windows, and Webasto auxiliary heater. Equipped with the bulletproof 3.2-litre inline six-cylinder engine offering fuel efficient transportation at 16 to 18 mpg. Special equipment includes rear storage compartments, black finish for front brush bar, heavy-duty shock absorbers and non-metal spare wheel cover. A clean, solid, and straight example that's mechanically excellent. The truck runs and drives wonderfully and the build quality is phenomenal. Being sold from its current location in Los Angeles, California. An exciting opportunity to own and drive an increasingly collectible and coveted Gelandewagen at a bargain price. Price: $32,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door