East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#051 1998 Chevy Cavalier Pro Street
Full Frame, Runs Racing Fuel
Painted a beautiful Red with Black Stripes and Red Stars. Rear spoiler, dual outside mirrors, cowl hood steel, gray grill. Polished Centerline Wheels. Sits and looks good.
Interior is Gray Tweed and Kirkey Racing seats, roll cage, seat belts, chrome tilt column, Automatic in floor. Carbon fiber gauge cluster. Nice Inside.
The engine is a 383 Stroker, 13 /12 - 1 Ratio, Scatter shield, Detroit Locker, Auto, 9" coilovers, 4-Link, aluminum Radiator, dual electric fans, chrome alternator and brackets, headers, aluminum Chevy intake, Holley Carb, aluminum valve covers, Lokar transmission dip sticks, chrome oil dip stick, aluminum pulleys, MSD ignition. Tubular A-Arms upper and lower with coilovers. Rack & Pinion, headers, Canfield aluminum heads. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door