GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Bowling Green is a wizard when it comes to producing the Corvette and the mass hysteria that comes with it once a new version is released. Producing their potions for over 60yrs the Vette continues to amaze the consumer on how much power / dollar you get in this vehicle. Performance, style and quality all are wrapped into a fine package with this C7 Corvette!
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this Highly Optioned 2016 2LT Corvette for your consideration. The Corvette is equipped with the highly sought after manual transmission. This is a true collector car that was collector owned.
These cars have held their value very nicely and they continue to see a strong demand with plenty of buyers wanting to stand out from the previous generations and setups. This car is in pristine condition with just over 5,297 miles and in impeccable shape. Vehicle comes with an appetite for speed and room for a friend.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door