East Coast Classic Cars
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#106 2001 Chevy Camaro
RPO B4C Order Code
Factory offered Camaro Police Cars
288 were made and 100 Sold to Highway Patrol
1 of 160 in Onyx Black
Painted black, newer Goodyear tires, dual outside mirrors, rear antenna, grill, front and rear bumpers are all good. Dual exhaust, Heavy Duty suspension, oversized front & rear sway bars, larger 4-wheel power disc brakes, ILE options, 16" aluminum rims. Looks good.
Gray 2-tone fabric interior, drivers side has 6-way power bucket seat, passenger side manual and bot recline. Black padded dash is like new, tilt column, all factory gauges, factory AM/FM/Cassette radio. Factory A/C & Heat, power windows, power door locks, left and right power mirrors, delay wipers, cruise control, factory console with automatic transmission, gray headliner, gray sun visors with dual mirrors, gray carpet and gray carpeted floor mats, fold down rear seat, rear window defrost, all glass and rubber are good. Really nice inside.
The engine is a LS1 5.7.18 310 hp, 4-speed Automatic transmission Police HD, separate engine, power steering and transmission oil coolers, 1 of 279 B4C units produced with Automatics. Limited slip rear axle, 140-amp alternator. Sounds, runs and handles great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door