vanguard auto sales llc
15100 Keel St.
2005 Dodge Viper SRT10 Commemorative Edition VIN 1B3JZ65Z25V501844 Check out this gorgeous 2005 Dodge Viper SRT10 Commemorative Edition This is a 1 Owner Viper with only 1370 Original Miles. It is a Commemorative Edition and is #17 out of only 100 made. Under the hood sits its original Dodge 8.3L V10 producing 505hp partnered with its 6-Speed Manual Transmission. It comes documented with all its original paperwork including original booklet with owners manuals original financing application and original Build Sheet. Don't miss out on this opportunity to own this rare 1 of only 100 Commemorative Edition Viper. Call us today before its gone Call us today and let VMS park your dream in your driveway 248-974-9513 Go to www.vanguardmotorsales.com to see over 100 HD photos and our in-depth video for this 2005 Dodge Viper SRT10 Commemorative Edition and over 200 other classics Mechanics 8.3L V10 505hp 6 Speed Manual Transmission Independent Rear Suspension Front Wheels 18 Rear Wheels 19 Front Tires 275/35ZR18 Rear Tires 345/30ZR19 Front Brakes Disc Rear Brakes Disc Dual Exhaust Power Steering Air Conditioning Body - Paint Scheme is Gorgeous - Nose looks Great - Body Panels are Straight - Wheels are Gorgeous - Tail Light Lenses are Perfect - Trunk Opens Nicely Interior - Seats are Gorgeous - Steering Wheel in Good Shape - Upholstery is Nice - 6 Speed Shifter - Blue Stitch on Seats is Incredible - Trunk Interior is Clean Underneath - Paper Tags - Aluminum looks New - Rockers are Solid - Close Outs are Clean Don't miss out Call Tom 7 days a week 248-974-9513 [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1962 Lincoln Continental Convertible
1979 Ford Bronco XLT 4X4
1950 Ford F1 Pickup
1972 Chevrolet Blazer K5
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Convertible SS 454 LS6 Recreation
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Pro Touring
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door