2011 Mustang GT with11K original miles, no winters practically no rain, never abused (previous owner 72 years old)
6 speed manual trans., black with grey stripes and saddle leather interior (Gray Stripe on trunk is peeling slightly)
Aftermarket accessories totaling more than $13,000 including:
20X8 and 20X10 American Racing wheels and NITTO tires, 14" Baer brakes, Boss intake manifold, Boss strut tower brace,
Airrad cold air induction, Eibach lowering springs, Kooks headers and cross pipe, Magnaflo mufflers, Saleen grill, GT 500 spoiler, GT 500 rear diffuser, Roush side splitters, etc. etc.
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door