vanguard auto sales llc
15100 Keel St.
2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt VIN 1FAFP42X61F205978 Check out this beautiful 2001 Bullitt Mustang with only 21673 original miles. Since it pulled off the lot this Mustang has always been kept out of the rain and stored in a climate controlled garage. Under the hood sits a 4.6L V8 that is partnered up with a 5 Speed Manual transmission. This car is show ready and in the best condition available with it being all factory original. The tag under the hood is marked as Bullitt car number #703 and it comes documented with the original Bullitt Certificate from Ford. This is one well preserved original low mileage Bullitt Mustang any collector or enthusiast would love to own. Call us now before its gone Call us today and let VMS park your dream in your driveway 248-974-9513 Go to www.vanguardmotorsales.com to see over 100 HD photos and our in-depth video for this 2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt and over 200 other classics Mechanics 4.6L V8 2V 5 Speed Manual Transmission Front Suspension Independent Rear Suspension Coil Spring Stock Rear End Front Wheels 17" Rear Wheels 17" Front Tires 245/45R17 Rear Tires 315/35ZR17 Hydraboost Front Brakes Disc Rear Brakes Disc Dual Exhaust Body - Grille is Blacked Out - Head Light Lenses are Clear - Hood Scope - Paint is Gorgeous - Rockers are Solid Interior - Door Jambs are Clean - Door Panels in Great Condition - Carpet is in Great Condition - Seats in Beautiful Shape - Dash looks Great - Center Console is Clean - Head Liner in Great Shape - In Trunk After Market Shifter - Bullitt Trunk Pad - Gutters are Clean - Deck Lid in Good Shape - Gauges work Underneath - Floor Boards look Good - Ford Mufflers - Rockers look Good - Paper Tags - Chin Spoiler in Good Condition Don't miss out Call Tom 7 days a week 248-974-9513 [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door