East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#102 2017 Ford Mustang GT
Premium Coupe with 10,600 miles with a 100,000 mile transferable warranty.
Painted a beautiful Lightening Blue with Automatic headlights, HID Projector Headlamps, hood vent, Integrated blind spot mirror, LED Fog Lamps, LED Signature Lighting, LED Tail lamps with sequential turn signals, mirrors, man fold dual power heated with turn signals, Pony projection lamps, rear diffuser, wiper, intermittent, raised blade decklid spoiler. A real beauty. Looks new.
Ebony leather trim, power seats, ambient lighting, Auto dim rearview mirror, center console with arm rest. Dual Illum vanity mirror, dual zone electronic auto climate control. Floor mats front & rear, power points-2-power locks and windows. Smart charging USB Port (2), split Fold down rear seat, tilt/telescope steering column, power windows, airbags, driver knee, side air curtain, dual front & side air bags, Individual tire pressure monitor system, latch child safety system, perimeter alarm, securilock pass anti-theft, SOS Post crash alert system, heated and cooled seats, reverse sensing system, voice, Act Touch, SCR Navigation system, AM/FM Single CD/MP3 player. Intelligent Access w/push button start, Universal garage door opener. New inside.
Powered by a 5.0 TI-VCT V8 engine, 6 speed Automatic Transmission, Electric power assist steering, engine oil cooler, Independent rear suspension. Limited rear slip axle with 3:15 ratio. Runs and handles Great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info on this car and many more.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door