Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
Attention Pontiac Collectors and all you Hot Rod enthusiasts. This special concept prototype Trans-Am is now available to add to your collection. The 22nd Pontiac Trans-AM built in 1996, it is said to be the lowest number V.I.N. numbered 1996 in private ownership. And with the documentation available to show you the great history of who was behind this one of kind designed concept car.
Matching numbers, engine and 6 speed transmission, with the LT-4 engine being specially marketed in this WS-6. Single owner since bought directly from the Pontiac Racing Division, with outstanding fit and finish, it is one exceptional Pontiac. Consider it a high-performance icon and immensely collectible muscle car. Truly outstanding performance capabilities on all levels.
You can have this one of kind, with great power, luxury equipment to include power seat, power locks, power windows, Custom polished American Racing Torque Thruster wheels, and we could just keeping going and going with all the options on this Hot Rod.
Do not delay on making your appointment to see it in person, or call Crown Concepts at 1-520-900-7586, and we'll take great care of describing all this car has to offer. You will want to be first.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door