East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#098 2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS
This Camaro has never seen Ice, Snow or Salt, SS Performance Appearance Package. 739 Built in Bright Rally Red. Camaro & SLP Sales Brochures.
Painted Bright Rally Red, Black Convertible top all like new. Red SS Badging, head lights, tail lights, front & rear bumpers, parking lights, side marker lights, SS grill, dual outside mirrors all look new. 10 Spoke aluminum rims with Falken with ZIEX tires, rear mounted antenna, emblems, Forced air hood, SLP Grill with SS emblems, composite panels, doors, front fenders, hatch, SS rear spoiler with third brake light, keyless entry, tinted glass. Slick and and an eye full.
The interior is Ebony and leather on bucket seats, 6-way power drivers seat, passenger side manual, both seats recline, tilt column, delay wipers, cruise control, power mirrors on driver and passenger sides, power windows, power door locks, remote trunk opener, factory Monsoon AM/FM/CD Stereo, speakers in door panels, power top, sun visors with mirrors, six speed Hurst shifter short Thrust in console, drivers and passenger air bags, rear view mirror with map lights, Camaro SS Loop floor mats, (2) key fobs, skip shift, leather wrapped steering wheel with radio controls.
Powered by a 5.7 liter aluminum V8 LS1 engine, 335 hp, SLP Center, mounted exhaust with rear Facia extension, front & rear Bilstein/Eibach power steering, 4-wheel power disc brakes, SLP front & rear sway bars. Runs and drives like new. Sounds good! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door