Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
2005 Lincoln Town Car Signature Edition. Finished in beautiful Light Tundra Metallic and Cashmere Metallic two tone paint accented by a clean Light Camel leather interior. Our Town Car is powered by a 4.6L V8 engine mated to an automatic transmission with overdrive. The car is showing only 108,800 actual miles and is incredible condition inside and out! In true Lincoln fashion, the Town Car is very well equipped and features power steering, power brakes, power windows, power locks, power seats, power mirrors, cold factory air conditioning, AM FM CD Cassette stereo, tilt steering column, and 17in factory alloy wheels wrapped in newer radial tires that are about a year old. Recent service includes having the air suspension swapped out for coil springs, new battery, new tires, new drivers door window regulator, all 4 catalytic converters replaced, and a new alternator was installed earlier this year. It has been incredibly well maintained as well as washed, waxed, and leather conditioned regularly. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door