GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
It is our pleasure to offer this rare 1998 Camaro SS Convertible Brickyard Pace Car, which was number 47 of only 50 made. This car is presented here in triple white(white exterior, white interior and white top) and had NEVER been titled up until a couple of weeks ago. Besides the 4,690 miles recorded, the car is essentially new in every shape and form.
It features a 5.7v8 with an automatic transmission and is RWD. The car is loaded with white leather seats, rear defroster, ASR, CD player, and power convertible top. You will have a hard time finding another Brickyard Camaro Pace Car with these low miles and one with the background it has. This is a great opportunity to own a new limited production vehicle.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door