107 E. Cedar St.
1995 White GMC single axle with air ride, N14 Cummings turbo diesel, 10 speed trans, 435hp with 1650 ft. lbs. torque. 1988 Wells Cargo trailer custom built front half living quarters, sleeps 4, full size bath, 7.5 KW diesel generator, washer & dryer, custom cabinets for parts storage with the back of trailer to haul two Legends cars, has electric lift to stack the cars. There are two fresh water tanks and two black water tanks. Side door and ramp door. Trailer could be modified to use for many other purposes, rear could be used as kitchen to sell out of at special events, haul motorcycles, put in medical or health services. Trailer has had new axles installed with all new brakes. You can't hardly buy a new dually for the price. Will accept trade on classic car. Phone 423-968-9292 Cell 423-383-3832
State and local taxes, tags, registration and title fees are not included in the advertised price.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Camaro RS/SS - 600 HORSES
1977 Chevy El Camino SS 350 /One owner local car.
Beautiful original 1961 Cadillac Biarritz
Beautiful 59 T-Bird
Great start on a Personlized Unique Truck
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door