Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
Muscle Car......Numbered Shelby Car.......40th Anniversary Limited Production Mustang.......This 07 GT500 has all of this and more going for it. One Owner, in excellent condition and under 12,000 miles on it, with exceptional service over its lifetime. And garaged as well, to give its new owner a high end performance Hardtop.
With its 5.4L Supercharged 32 value DOHC V-8, you will have all the horsepower you'll need to go 0-60 mpy in under 5 seconds, if you desire. Enjoy every one of the 6 forward gears with the Tremec transmission behind this power house of an engine. Or just sit back, let all of the power equipment take over, including a power drivers seat, and just go for a cruise or enter it in a car show. This one has won awards in the past, and will again in the future.
All of the traditional Shelby plates on the dash, the signature seats, and other identifying features make it one to own. And check out the options that the original owner added to his wish list......graphite outside mirrors, optional exhaust, and the very special Shelby wheels. From front to back, top to bottom, this is a true classic!
You can contact Crown Concpets at 1-520-900-7586 today for an appointment or email [email protected] to get all the details.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door