Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this beautiful Fleetwood Revolution LE 42N. This is a 2-owner garage-kept coach. Non-smoker, no pets. Loaded with all the options! 4 Slides, 8 new Goodyear tires were installed 6 months ago. Full awning package. Propane stove, full tile floor, 2 leather couches and queen hide-a-bed. Side by side fridge w/ ice maker, full size convection oven. Updated LED TV in bedroom. Full surround sound, in-motion satellite. New porcelain toilet. King size Sleep Number bed!! Washer and dryer. Tons of underside storage. Only 51,000 miles. A coach as nice as this doesn't come along often. Please reach out with any questions or offers!!! 602-513-3298
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door